Monday, April 10, 2017

HI EVERYONE!! 

For those of you who don't know me, you're missing out, but I'm Kyle and I'm currently studying abroad in Perugia, Italy! You've probably never heard of it because it's a smaller city in central Italy, but it's where Amanda Knox studied so that's fun... Anyways I'm soo excited to get to know each and everyone one of you over the coming months!! I'm sure you'll hear this a thousand times, but being a Peer Mentor is the absolute best thing you can do at Stonehill!! It is so incredible and I can't wait to go through one last Orientation with all of you! 

Back at Stonehill I'm a history major with a minor in secondary education! Aside from being a PM, I am also a RA and will being seeing everyone in their proudest moments in the junior courts next year! Also I will just get this out here now.. I'm in a committed relationship with 2 members on the team. I've been dating Linsey Malia for 5 1/2 years and Peter Ciccarone for 1. 

We clearly love each other... 
Ok so onto what I am doing abroad! Mainly, I eat a lot. I'm taking four classes but my main class is History and Culture of Food in Italy and we literally have weekly workshops where we eat and drink wine. My other three classes are Italian, Archaeology, and Human Development in Culture. Italy is by far one of the most incredible places in the world. Between the food, the wine, the people, and the views (literally everywhere you look is gorgeous) I would definitely recommend studying in Italy! The one downside is if you have an irrational fear of birds (like I do) be warned there are aggressive pigeons everywhere. Anyways I look forward to meeting those of you I don't know and reuniting with the rest of you so soon (I come home May 1st... 😢) 



No comments:

Post a Comment